1. Reader thecarlessdriven has it sleeping on an ottoman in the living room.
2. Joel Pirela of blueantstudio has it as a minimalistic desktop computing machine.
3. A number of people have it living in a sexy iPad case on the go.
4. We've seen more than a few individuals using it in the kitchen for recipes, entertainment while cooking, and to keep up with their e-mail.
5. Others have surprisingly found a comfortable home for iPads in the restroom so they can use it while in the bathtub. Rub-a-dub-'swipe'-and-'tap.' Luckily, there are accessories for those paranoid about dropping it into the water.
Where does your iPad live? Do you find yourself using it more than your laptop? Where do you think the best spot to use the iPad in the house is? Where is it inappropriate?