Design blogs, Tumblr, and Pinterest are all valuable sources when it comes to aspirational decor window-shopping. But the problem is many of these spaces, especially home offices, are staged (albeit beautifully so), bereft of any of the telltale signs of real work being done by real people. That's why I occasionally like to peruse Instagram; images there may be filtered, but they're usually more realistically representative of people's home workspaces...
1. Hege Kongstein - "Working mom of three kids from Norway with a passion for travelling, art, music, food, interior, photography +++ "
2. Rick Miranda - "Arch-Design-Muzik-Vinyl-AutoClassic-RjBrasil"
3. yaskabey: Traveler, photographer, culturist, currently in Brooklyn, New York. Snapshots: iPhone 5 and Olympus OMD-EM5
4. Helle Haugerud - Photos taken with my iPhone - villavillaveien.blogspot.com
5. Marina - marina_moraes
6. Jane Holfort - Fashion. Interior design. Food. Life. Not necessarily in that order.
7. kiel - designer. NYC. carpe diem & rufus the dog.
9. victorfresi - select.art.br
10. anetteshus* - / HOME DECOR / TRAVELS / LIFE / JOY / NORWAY
*Okay, this last one definitely falls under "beautifully decorated and probably staged", but it is a real home office belonging to a design blogger.
(Images: as linked above)