In celebration of the just-released trailer for Wes Anderson's newest feature, The Grand Budapest Hotel, I have to ask: which of his fantastic sets would you like to call home?
- The Grande Budapest Hotel: The Hotel Marble, rich red carpets, and divinely modern light fixtures as far as the eye can see.
- Moonrise Kingdom: Bishop Residence Classic New England charm, with plenty of nooks and crannies.
- Moonrise Kingdom: Camp Ivanhoe For your more rugged types and/or Ed Norton superfans.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox: Fox Residence The sweetest little tree you ever did see, with cider production right nearby.
- Darjeeling Limited: The Train A cosmopolitan world traveler such as yourself doesn't need a stationary address, just an open-ended train ticket.
- Hotel Chevalier: Hotel Room You just know there are killer croissants less than 20 yards away.
- The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou: The Belafonte A delight to keep shipshape.
- The Royal Tennenbaums: Tennenbaum Residence Past its former grandeur, perhaps, but very well-lived-in.
- Rushmore: Rushmore Academy You could do so many activities! Fencing, beekeeping, kung fu, calligraphy, skeet shooting, lacrosse...
- Bottle Rocket: Bob and Future Man's Residence Oh, just a little something by Frank Lloyd Wright, no big deal.
Watch the official trailer for The Grand Budapest Hotel here and place your votes below!
(Images: 1. Grand Budapest Hotel website, all others: screenshots from the films via 2. Vignette Design 3. Noiseless Chatter 4. Meryl Streep In Kitchens 5. 6. Gorilla Vs. Bear 7. Megasad 8. Son Of Stevenson 9. A.V. Club 10. Build, all thanks to the brilliance of Wes Anderson.)