Decorating a bedroom can be intimidating. Bedding is expensive, and matching it to paint, rugs, and curtains is often overwhelming. A quick fix? Pick a gorgeous color for the walls, grab some all-white bedding, and consider it done (but still stylish).
White bedding isn't as hard to maintain as you might think. Just keep some all natural oxygen bleach on hand and line dry if the duvet looks dingy. This room scheme can also be easily changed when you get tired of it — just pick another paint color or try out a cool wallpaper.
1. The ever-creative AB Chao repainted her cream-colored bedroom with Farrow and Ball's Down Pipe paint to create a calming, glamorous space. Via AB Chao.
2. A eclectic, gray bedroom is unified by solid white bedding. Via Dwell.
3. Quirky pink and orange closet doors are tempered by low-key white bedding in this pretty bedroom. Via House to Home.
4. White bedding leaves the focus on this bedroom's stunning glass doors. Via Marie Claire Maison.
5. Designer Chris Barrett paired yellow grasscloth walls and white bedding to create a warm, luxurious room. Via Chris Barrett.
Images: 1. AB Chao 2. Leslie Williamson for Dwell 3. Paul Massey for Living, Etc. 4. Marie Claire Maison 5. Chris Barrett