White strand lights are such a dependable seasonal accessory - they're one of our favorites for simple holiday decorating. Let's take a look at a few different uses for this common twinkling decor.
White string lights bring instant warmth and festivity into any space they're used:
• 1 strung along a windowsill with glass bottles, from Elizabeth Anne Designs
• 2 as wall decor, from How To: Make a Glittering Lightscape
• 3 embellishing a window, from Apartment Therapy New York's Fairy Lights
• 4 Danny Seo's string lights in the fireplace
• 5 white lights in a wintertime window box from Better Homes and Gardens