1. Forget standard primary colors — pastels and metallic are an unusual pairing. From 101 Woonideeen via Moody's Home.
2. Desire to Inspire
3. A shower curtain is one of the few ways to add color to a bathroom. Image from Martha Stewart.
4. Green chairs jazz up a white kitchen. Stadshem via Home Designing.
5. Colorful Wishbone chairs and accessories brighten an all-white kitchen from Style at Home.
6. Pulling together various colored chairs add interest to a bland white kitchen from Coco and Kelley.
7. Even just a hint of a really bright color transforms a white wall. From Front and Main.
8. One colorful headboard is all you will need to make a rental bedroom your own. From Lonny.
9. Bright bedding is a great way to introduce color without commitment. From Rue Magazine.
10. One simple bright rug makes this white dwelling, as seen on House and Home.
(Images: as linked above)