Certain areas of the home feel like a magnet for little trinkets. The secret, then, to keeping a tidy space is to keep those collections—jewels, scarves, coats and hats—confined to a dedicated space. One with plenty of hooks and places to hang things. And luckily, Mother Nature's got this one all figured out for us.
In closets, bedrooms and entryways, antlers do a great job of organizing a family's little necessities. Real or faux (or made from a tree branch), a pair of "antlers" mounted to the wall acts as a catch-all to keep the space clutter-free.
Check out the rooms below for inspiration, DIY projects and shopping sources to get the look in your own home.
- Jewelry display from Highberry Dew
- Antler Coat Rack DIY from Claire Zinnecker and Camille Styles.
- Wooden deer as hat storage in a boys' room, from Alice Lane Home.
- Ghost Antler wall rack from Erich Ginder ($310)
- A Home Goods find goes gold with a dip-dye on Dream Green DIY
- DIY Taxidermy Coat Hanger from
- A baby's nursery in Wyoming, via Project Nursery
- A jewelry display from Miss Renaissance
- Nautrally shed antler decorations, from Brooklyn-based Evolving Habitat (Etsy, made to order).
- Adorn Jewelry Holder by Imm Living, via Burke Design ($19.50)