One of the easiest ways to spruce up a home is with seasonal decor. Invite a bit of the outdoors into your home this winter with all things inspired by the woods (and the critters that live there.) As if taken from a storybook, these home goods all have a bit of a whimsical touch to them.
Here are a handful of wildlife treasures to turn any home into a woodland wonderland.
1. Animal totem legacy series by Handy Maiden, $42.00
2. Birch wood candle holder by Urban Plus Forest, $16.00
3. Vintage deer salt and pepper shakers from BeeJayKay, $28.00
4. Measuring headgies from Anthropologie, $36.00
5. Wool mountain range and spruce tree by Three Bad Seeds, $60.00
1. Vintage book of Wild Flowers from Two Time Vintage, $19.20
2. Birch Tree Tapestry from UO, $49.99
3. Papier-Mâché Animal Sculptures from West Elm, $99.00
4. Faux Antler Chandelier from The Shabby Antler, $499.00
5. Calico Owl Knob from Anthropologie, $12.00
6. Little birch Jewelry Stand from UO, $24.00