- Washington, DC
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that it's easy to change things around quickly. I had a totally different layout two months ago and I changed it to the current layout in just one afternoon.
Small spaces just seem a bit cozier to me especially if you have dark walls and comfortable furniture. I feel my space is like a small intimate lounge in the city.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) Use a lot of mirrors.
2) Keep things neat and tidy (including making the bed every day!)
3) If you can, change your layout from time to time just to breakup the monotony.