Drapes and shades are some of our favorite things to design, but truth be told, they aren't necessary in every space. Here are some rooms that benefit from a conspicuous lack of treated window.So whether they're not that concerned about privacy, love the view, or are lucky enough to enjoy gorgeous daylight, these apartment-dwellers have all chosen to go without cover.
Shown above, top row, left to right:
1. Inspiration: White Walls Done Right
2. Let the Light Shine In: Stained Glass Windows
3. NYT: Inhabiting without Decorating
4. Walls of Windows: Homes That Bring the Outdoors In
5. Twilight Inspiration: Edward Cullen's Bedroom Design
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Good Questions: Coverings for these Large Windows?
7. Curtains for Art Nouveau Windows?
8. Kevin & Dop's Playful Uptown Loft
9. House Tour: Danielle & Erik's Canal-Front Flat
10. Annie & Kristina's Brooklyn Treehouse.
(Images: As Linked Above)