As the colder months approach, snuggling on the couch with a warm blanket and a hot beverage becomes one of my favorite things to do. Here are 5 cozy blankets that caught my eye and would be perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
1. Charcoal Crosses Throw, $398 from Terrain: In traditional Swedish folk art, crosses like the ones that line this graphic throw are a strong symbol of hope. Made in small production runs using organic cotton from Peru.
2. Oatmeal Wool Blanket with Natural Stripe, $245 from Tourne: Woven from the wool of locally raised sheep, this blanket is made at a small family-run mill in Canada.
3. Charcoal Dot Wool Throw, $170 from Faribault Woolen Mill Company: Originally designed in the 1950s as a memorable airline blanket, this blanket has been given a modern update. Made in Minnesota.
4. Handmade Wool Blanket, $395 from Wildflower Organics: Merino wool blanket handcrafted using traditional manual techniques. Created with a focus on sustainable practices and environmentally friendly wool.
5. Limited Edition OFS Military Blanket, $169 from Faribault Woolen Mill Company: The Foot Soldier blanket is woven to meet military standards and will serve you well either off in the field or snuggled in at home. 100% wool with a serge-stiched edge and two black bands on either end.
(Image credits: Terrain ; Tourne; Faribault Woolen Mill Company; Wildflower Organics; Faribault Woolen Mill Company)