A hallmark of Danish design, the classic sheepskin rug is about as ubiquitous as tapered legs in MCM style homes. Whether draped over a chair, the back of the sofa, the foot of the bed, or layered over a rug, the sheepskin is an element that instantly makes any room feel cozier with little effort. Here are a few of our favorite examples and options.
1. Worn in sheepskins help create a laid back environment in this living room. From Gregory and Jenny's Relaxed Hippie Bungalow House Tour on Apartment Therapy.
2. A DIY sheepskin cover softens up a chair in my home office.
3. Pale pink and natural wood along with a white sheepskin create an airy environment. From 79 Ideas,
4. A luxe version creates a cozy office nook. From Design Sponge.
5. A white sheepskin stands out against a black sofa. From SF Girl by Bay
6. An affordable classic, IKEA's Rens sheepskin is popular for a reason. $30
7. A extra thick version is a luxe option. Sheepskin from Pottery Barn. $79-$179
8. Soft grey is a great alternative to the traditional white. Flokati Rug from Urban Outfitters. $139 -$319
9. Available in a range of colors and sizes, these rugs by Celtic & Co are an inviting addition to any space. $115.00-$595.00
10. A snuggly pale grey version from Sierra Trading Post. $89.95