Made famous by Ray and Charles Eames' designs, wire legged furniture is as beautiful today as it was their time. Minimal and industrial, skinny wire legs give the illusion of spaciousness by disappearing into the background. Also, pieces designed with wire legs in mind are usually compact in size, making them easy to slot into small spaces like a corner, hallway or odd-shaped nook. Even better, the tables in Photo 2 are lightweight and stackable.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Dylan Dining Table, $999.00 from CB2
2. Herman Miller Eames Wire-Base Table, $199.00 from All+Modern
3. Mollie Chair, $699.00 from EQ3
4. Marek Gut Commode, $(Inquire) from Marek Gut
5. Eiffel - Arm Shell, $325.00 from Modernica
(Images: As credited above.)