I love household fortune-telling, so the ritual of the wishbone is right up my alley, even if I haven't eaten a bird since I was five years old. I've gathered 10 delightful wishbone crafts perfect for the holiday table, no actual bones needed.
- Formal Fringe created a chic wishbone placesetting, freeing your guests from having to touch bone (even if it's just plastic).
- Merrythought's wishbone garland is made of painted twigs.
- Martha Stewart made wishbone napkin charms in glowing gold...
- And painted wishbones, for good measure.
- House Of Earnest created napkin rings out of clay, no bird required.
- But if you prefer, Martha Stewart's wishbone napkin rings are actually bone, as previously featured on The Kitchn.
- Oh Happy Day's adorable clay wishbones would be fun for kids to both make and break.
- Start a family wishbone collection and hang them stylishly, as Bifftastica did.
- Cup Half Full made a quick work of art inspired by this print by Gilded Mint.
- Carrie Girl explained how she made sweet wishbone ornaments using a print gocco- they would also be perfect as coasters.
(Image credits: Formal Fringe; Merrythought; Martha Stewart; Martha Stewart; House Of Earnest; Martha Stewart; Oh Happy Day; Bifftastica; Cup Half Full; Carrie Girl)