With soft, painterly strokes and the prettiest shades, watercolor inspired decor is striking a cord with me lately. Whether soft and subtle or bold, the abstract nature of the designs layer beautifully against other prints and patterns, or stand out on their own.
1. Color My World Duvet Cover, $250 for Queen via Deny Designs
2. Ombre Wrapping Sheets, $8.50 via Rifle Paper Co.
3. Watercolor Case $40 via Pencil Shavings Studio on Etsy
4. World Love Print $22 via Poppy and Pinecone on Etsy
5. Fabric, Starting at $18 per yard via Hey Tangerine on Spoonflower
6. Staring at the Ceiling Throw Pillow, $20 via Society6
7. Pink Quatrefoil Clock, $99 for Small via Deny Designs
8. Color Block Shower Curtain $25 via Target
(Images: As linked above)