Whether you're not allowed to paint your walls or you just prefer a white backdrop, houseplants are a happy, portable, and landlord-friendly way to inject life and color into your home.
What I like about these rooms is how the plants' fresh green contrasts with and set off the white. Even if white walls wouldn't be your first choice, they'll look intentional and lively behind houseplants.
- Emily & Ian's Mod and Musical Space
- Pia Ulin for RUM magazine via Emmas Designblogg
- Kara Healy for Design*Sponge
- Heather Zweig for Oh Happy Day via A Cup of Jo
- Laure Joliet for Style by Emily Henderson
- Rachel & Kevin's Los Feliz Love Shack
- Old Brand New
- Eve & Skylar's Everything Handmade Apartment
MORE HOUSEPLANTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
(Images: As credited above.)