Wood is one of the most common materials the furniture in our home is made of, with reason. Sturdy, long-lasting and beautiful, wood brings a lot of warmth and joy to a home. So keep your wood looking good! If you've got any wood furniture currently looking a little under the weather, we've got the fixes to get in back in tip-top shape!
If you need to hide or remove dents, nicks, scratches and more:
- How To Cover Up Scratches on Wooden Furniture
- How To Fix Dents in Wooden Floors & Furniture (With an Iron!)
- Use Coffee Grounds To Cover Furniture Scratches
- How to Remove Water Rings from Wood Furniture
If your furniture piece just needs a good clean and polish:
- 5 Natural DIY Recipes for Cleaning, Polishing & Restoring Wood
- How to Quickly & Easily Spruce Up Wood Furniture
- The Ultimate Used Furniture Cleaning Kit
If your furniture piece needs a new finish or a new look:
- How To Strip and Refinish Wood Furniture
- How To Upgrade Furniture with Paint and Hardware
- 11 Painted Furniture DIY Projects With a Contrasting Finish
What are your favorite fixes, tips and more for wooden furniture? How have you had to fix any of the wood furniture in your home before?