The office is where many of us spend the majority of our time, so why not make the space as efficient and pleasant to be in as possible? From making the most of a small space to discovering the benefits (and pitfalls) of a standing desk to utilizing unconventional materials, this year we have covered it all when it comes to the green home office. We shared tips for getting organized and looked forward to the future of office design with prototypes on their way to hitting the market.
• 1 Unconventional Office Interior from Elding Oscarson
• 2 Easy-to-Assembly Cardboard Furniture from Karton
• 3 Office Chair Be Gone: My Standing Desk Experiment
• 4 In Development: K Workstation from MisoSoupDesign
• 5 Coming January 2012: The Modular Tetra Shed Workspace
• 6 Get Organized! 5 Tips for a Room-Centered Desk
• 7 Slow Home Space Planning & Organization: The Office
• 8 The Orderly Office: Five Items Tall & Small
• 9 Alissa & Leela of Bright Designlab
• 10 Crate Inspiration: A Home Furnished Almost Entirely With Vintage Boxes
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)