Fashion ads are frequently criticized for promulgating an unrealistic beauty ideal, but somehow storage catalogs and sample closets get away scot-free despite being equally unattainable. We decided to see what some of the top style bloggers, people with even more extensive wardrobes than ours, are doing to solve the storage issue.Sample closets are so spacious and organized and uncluttered, and ours would be too if we owned only four identical gray dress shirts and an orange cardigan (for the requisite "pop of color"). But what is a person supposed to do when "go naked so your shelves look pretty" isn't an option?
• Christene Barberich's closet via New York Times
• Alix's closet via The Cherry Blossom Girl
• Emily's closet from Emily Schuman's Modern Rustic Home
• Jane Aldridge's closet from Rue Magazine via Sea of Shoes
• Susie Bubble's Ikea Stolmen from Style Bubble
Images: as credited above.