All the lights are on in my home office as I compose my post about haunted houses. Still, I have the chills and I try to catch the reflection from my computer monitor to see what is behind me, hopefully nothing or no one. Haunted houses and paranormal activity simply creep me out, yet I am very intrigued by real life haunted houses.
- Put a use to the Ouija Board collecting dust in the closet
- Receive a discount off the purchase price of the home
- Great for authentic Halloween parties
- House comes with an invisible friend
- Prestige of owning a haunted house
- Noises could wake you up in the middle of the night
- Guests never want to stay the night
- Reoccurring nightmares
- Never alone in the house
- Difficult to sell the home
Even though I don't "believe," I could never live in a haunted house. I can't even get through the beginning of a relatively scary movie or an amateur haunted house. Could you make a full-time haunted house your new home?
(Image: Justin Makler/Lost in the Midwest)