I know what you're thinking — turquoise chandeliers, are you crazy? And no, I'm not crazy, I'm just a fan of both a) the color turquoise and b) chandeliers. Of course chandeliers can be a little extreme but if painted in a modern color they can also be pretty fantastic.
You can go really big like the Turquoise Empire Chandelier from Marjorie Souras and make a bold statement. I'm 100% in love with this chandelier and want to find a place for it in my own home!
To be a little more subtle with the turquoise, try a chandelier that mixes the bright color with a more subdued one. Coral and turquoise work really well together. All in all, I enjoy the pairing of a "wow" light fixture and a "wow" color.
• Turquoise Empire Chandelier, Marjorie Souras
• Larger Than Life, Marie Claire Maison
• Turquoise With A Touch Of Coral, Petra Bindel
• Jewel Chandelier, Chinoiserie Chic
• Turquoise Lampshades, Belle Maison
Images: as linked above