Need lots of storage space? Wraparound bookcases can double your available shelving, and they can also give a room some definition. Wraparounds don't have to be confined to a wall, either. In small spaces, we've seen this style of shelving applied to sofas, ceilings, and even staircases...
• 1 Around a Window: House to Home
• 2 Around a Reading Corner: Nicole & Brandon's Oak Park Bungalow
• 3 Around a Sofa: Ideal Home
• 4 Around a Staircase: The Amazing Staircase
• 5 Around a Ceiling: Polly and Ben's Sherman Oaks Shangri-la
For more shelving ideas and resources from Apartment Therapy: Chicago, click here.