Wreaths can be hung in more places than just doors. This fall and holiday season, try a wreath on a window, over a mirror, in place of a print, or another one of these ten options...
• 1 On a window. Found on a window near Mount Holyoke College, Massachusetts.
• 2 On shelves. Holman shelf, $59-$229, from Pottery Barn
• 3 In front of a mirror. Gilt Wood wreath, $49.95, Crate and Barrel
• 4 On the doors of a cabinet. French Casement cabinet, $251, Restoration Hardware
• 6 On a stand. Wreath stand, $44, from Pottery Barn
• 7 The classic wreath-on-a-door, except this door is inside. Kate's Monogram Wreath at Design Sponge
• 8 Over a mantle, and in place of a print. Could also go in place of a print anywhere else in the house, or over a bed. Readymade Zip-tie wreath
• 9 On the table, with candles in the middle. Boxwood wreath centerpiece by Martha Stewart
• 10 On a fence. Easy-Make Holiday Wreaths from Good Housekeeping