We loved the wreath in the window from Lindsey's Where to Wear Your Wreath. Hanging a wreath in a window lets if float a bit, with all eyes on its color and form.
We've hung wreaths in our windows before. Here's how we approached it. They were hung on the interior side of the window. We used the sash lock for hanging each wreath by a ribbon and allowed enough length to center each wreath in the bottom window sash. It was pretty simple, as it required no extra hardware for hanging. These examples have us wanting to do it again this year:
• 1 A boxwood wreath with four bows, centered just so, from Martha Stewart
• 2 This wreath, from a how-to at Ehow, uses magnetic wreath hangers like this to get the job done.
• 3 A fluffy white window wreath from Better Homes and Gardens.
• 4 This unique egg wreath is from Home Goods, via Bella Pink
• 5 Here's a large one hanging on the interior of the window, from Jonathan Craig