If you are looking for a tech'd out watch and do not prefer to use a Nano for this purpose, check out this roundup. In this post we have brought together some of our favorite geeky and techie wristwatches just perfect for the LEGO lover and Flux Capacitor seeker.
5 Ways to Display Tech Love On Your Wrist:
1) Wristwatch Turntable: Although we cannot see how well this watch helps you tell time, this project by Instructables user Mikeasaurus is definitely fun.
2) Casio Databank: Nothing gets more nerdier than the classic calculator watch from Casio. Who needs a smartphone when you have one of these bad boys? $59
3) ODM Watches: These stylish and techie approved watches are from ODM which stands for Original Dynamic Minimal.
4) WeWood Chrono Watch: Made from reclaimed wood, this watch has a unique look that makes it stand out from the digital watch pack. $139
5) LEGO Pop Hours Watches: These watches by Jean Charles de Castelbajac come in 6 different colorways. $143