First Lady, Michelle Obama, spends a good amount of time reading to children and not just her own! From coast to coast she works to engage the young minds of our country and we've noticed she has a few favorites...
Oprah's crew did the dirty work for us and scoured through news clips, magazines and photo upon photo to come up with this well put together list. Most are classics that are great to keep attention as well as get it.
• Life Of Pi by Yann Martel
• Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.
• The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
• Olivia by Ian Falconer
• Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
• Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
If Michelle Obama were to read this post, what favorite book of yours do you wish she'd add to her collection? Here's some of our own personal favorites as well as a few others listed below!
Try These For A Good Read!
• Coffee Table Children's Books
• Look! Collected Educational Books At Home
• Great Blog: Vintage Kids' Books My Kid Loves
• Nikki McClure's Children's Books
• Blogging NYT: Best Illustrated Children's Books 2007