As exciting as the prospect of outdoor dining, lounging, and living is, it can be difficult to justify spending money on furniture that will only be used a few months out of the year. These tables, chairs, benches, and rugs will gracefully transition indoors come cold weather— certainly more gracefully than I will...
1.-2.Lucinda Stacking Chairs, CB2, on sale for $69.99- great for additional seating for parties/holidays
3. Crosley Side Table, Target, $34.99- could be a cute bedside table (and it comes in pretty blue, green, and white).
4. PS VÅGÖ Chair, IKEA, $29.99- so cute for a kid's room!
5. Magical Thinking Industrial Chair, Urban Outfitters, $119- place in entryway for boot application & removal.
6. Mid-Century Loveseat, West Elm, on sale for $599-$636- another great booting-up spot.
7. VÄRMDÖ Rocking Chair, IKEA, $129- for rocking by the fireplace come winter, or in a nursery come baby.
8. Fade Out Rug, Urban Outfitters, $259-$869- bring inside to cozy up cold winter floors.
9. Catskill Chair, West Elm, on sale for $339- would be sweet in a reading nook.
10. Holden Patio Chairs, Target, on sale for $224/set of 2- I have my hesitations about wicker, but this could look fabulous in a sunny corner surrounded by ferns.
11. ÄPPLARÖ Chair, IKEA, $35- I have similar foldable chairs and they're perfect for holiday feasts.
12. Cuzco Hanging Chair, Urban Outfitters, $189- the hammock of chairs!
13. Heatherstone Side Table, Target, on sale for $63.20- a chic spot for cocktails and candles next to the couch.
14. PS 2014 Table, IKEA, $129.99- I would love this as a craft/work table in my office, or as additional workspace in a kitchen.
15. TÄRNÖ Table and Chairs, IKEA, $59- Add it to the Bistro Table Roundup!
Have you had any luck using pieces both indoors and outdoors?