Think outside the office and put your gear to work in other rooms. Besides making use of previously idle supplies, re-purposing also saves you money since you're not shelling out dough for uni-taskers like wall-protector pads or bottle organizers.
We've found a bunch of great ideas from all over the web for re-using your office supplies. Did you know that you could use...
- An Eraser as All-Purpose Cleaner?
- Binder Clips as Picture Frames?
- Binder Clips as Fridge Organizers?
- Post-It Notes as Drill Dust Catchers?
- A File Sorter as a Kitchen Organizer?
- Name Tags as Food Spread Labels?
- A Mouse Pad as a Trivet?
- A Mouse Pad as a Jar Opener?
- A Paper Clip Dispenser as a Bobby Pin Holder?
- A Cut-Off Pencil Eraser as a Wall Protector?