Sure, there are more elaborate physical hacks you can unleash on your Xbox 360, but software definitely holds its grounds in terms of expanding usability and features (just look at our PS3 Tversity walkthrough). Speaking of which, here are just a few things you can trick out your Xbox 360 without having to even touch it with a screwdriver...
If you're interested in doing any of the following, feel free to stop by TechRadar, where they go into detail how to do each of the following:
1. Connect your Xbox 360 to two screens at once
2. Play your own music in original Xbox games
3. It can write its own blog
4. Play Xbox 360 games online for free – without a Live account
5. Interact with your Xbox 360 music
6. Connect your Xbox 360 to a wireless network without an official adaptor
7. Play music from your iPod
8. Reset your Xbox 360 video settings
9. Play any media file, plus online videos on your Xbox 360
10. Use any HDMI cable and still get digital surround sound
Our favorites include numero cuartro and nueve (4 and 9). The fourth, being the ability to play online using a few cables to connect your 360 into your PC and then using a program to tap into Live! for gameplay. And the other, streaming any type of media to your 360 via Tversity (we're a big advocate of that here, we know). Have even more clever hacks? Let us know!
Photo courtesy of louder.