- New York City, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Location and the challenge of fitting two adults and a large dog into a small space without going crazy. The challenging parts of our small space living force us to think creatively about everything we want and need.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- Storage and light. We try to think of ways to expand storage up instead of out (we have decently high ceilings), and everything has to have more than once purpose. We live in an old tenement so getting light into the interior space is something we still are trying to master. Additionally, we don't own our apartment, so every change we make has to be easily reversible.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- I would spend the money on building a temporary wall to separate our bedroom from the kitchen. Something a little more sightly than what we rigged up now (a chalkboard, mounted to a table).
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day