Yesterday, blogging about our toilet seat cover,
we received a lot of questions about our toilet's necklace. Yes, it looks like a necklace, swinging and dangling at the slightest touch, but no, it's not a necklace. It's a Feng Shui crystal, placed there after a Feng Shui consultation. More of what we learned after the jump...
- Keep the bathroom door closed at all times.
- Tie a red ribbon around the door handle as protection against evil and bad Chi (energy).
- Always keep the toilet lid closed to keep your money from being flushed away.
- Keep sink and shower drains closed and your money won't drain away.
- A plant in the bathroom counteracts bad Chi.
- A wind chime moves stagnant Chi around, jumpstarting your life.
- A red ribbon invites in good chi and life abundance.