Last year at this time we tallied up Ohdeedoh's ten most popular posts so far. Well, we're back to see what has resonated with readers since then. Whether you were asleep at the wheel (er...keyboard) and missed one or just want to stroll down memory lane for a moment, here are readers' favorites - some predictable and some unexpected.
The links are below or, even easier, you can find the links in the photo captions above. The top ten is a mix of cool, creative kids' spaces, how-to tutorials and things we call "bloggy" (like the knitting clock!) - hard to categorize but you know it's going to be popular the second you see it. Enjoy!
1. Hot To Turn Old Paperbacks into Custom Hardbacks
2. Gavin's Winning Woodsy Nursery
3. 50 Fabulous Mobiles To Make, Buy & Hang In The Sky
4. Luca & Gia's Simply Smashing Shared Space
5. How To Make Flubber, Glurch and Other Homemade Art Supplies at Home
6. A Trio of Hanging Beds For A Room Shared By Three
7. Pirate Ship Bedroom
8. The Knitting Clock
9. Roman, Milo & Luca's Bedroom of Nooks
10. //www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/addisons-attic-playroom-and-dreamy-bedroom-kids-room-tour-138590">Addison's Attic Playroom and Dreamy Bedroom
Looking forward to your next set of favorites!
(Image credits in original posts)