• Calendula Cream from California Baby. Great on baby's diaper area, but we've taken to ordering a jar for our bedside table to slather on our hands and feet before bed. Great stuff!
• Erbaviva Baby Washbags We got these as a gift for our shower. Great for sensitive baby skin, they also feel great on adult skin.
• Elephant Ramp Walker. We admit, this little guy has brought us a lot of joy every time we send him down the ramp.
• The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss. Of course, we have to put a book on our list. There are just so many amazing children's books out there, beautiful in their simplicity and messages. This is one of our personal favorites.
• Princess and the Pea Fabric by Heather Ross. We snagged this item on Etsy (sorry, it's all sold out!) to make a small pillow for our daughter's room. We've always loved the story of the Princess and the Pea and love this rendition.
Thanks to parenthood, we got to discover these, and our daughter's only 14 months so I'm sure we'll have lots of new favorites to discover in the future! What favorites have you discovered?