We're regular visitors to Amy Atlas's blog, and were over the moon when she recently posted photos of her son Zachary's space-themed birthday party. A professional event planner, Amy kept the guest list small but the ideas big. Keep reading for Amy's party tips and how-tos.
Amy booked a small table at The Craft Studio, a kids' party venue in NYC. You would never guess it was a rented space, as she decked it out with customized decor and provided appropriately space-themed treats.
Some of our favorite items, almost all of which were handmade by Amy:
- The stunning birthday cake with the rocket ship topper
- A cookie favor board, with individually wrapped UFO, rocket, and planet-shaped cookies
- Personalized rocket-shaped favors (made out of paper cups) filled with foiled chocolate earth balls
- A sweet little rocket garland
- Super cool papier mache planets (Amy provides DIY instructions here.)
For more photos and details, be sure to visit Amy's blog, Sweet Designs.
[All photos by Jennifer Huang.]