1. Giam’s yoga mats are well known for being cushy, an added bonus on wood floors. The soothing shades of blue in this mat and the subtle pattern evoke the ocean. $22
2. Hydration is important and the stylish Kor One Vessel will have you reaching for your water whether you are working out indoors or out. $30
3. If you don’t love the look of your yoga mat rolled up in a corner you can cover it up (and tote it around) in the beautifully patterned Prana Sari Yoga Bag. $35
4. The Bamboo Yoga Block is subtle enough to blend in and is a great aid for advanced poses. $15
5. Instead of collecting DVD’s which can create visual clutter, you can subscribe to classes online via yogavibes.com (where you can purchase by the class or subscribe for unlimited access - $10-$25) or choose from the selection on the Netflix streaming plan ($8).