Here are a few accessories to help you get into shape without sacrificing style (or floor space).
1. Giam’s yoga mats are well known for being cushy, an added bonus on wood floors. The soothing shades of blue in this mat and the subtle pattern evoke the ocean. $22
2. Hydration is important and the stylish Kor One Vessel will have you reaching for your water whether you are working out indoors or out. $30
3. If you don’t love the look of your yoga mat rolled up in a corner you can cover it up (and tote it around) in the beautifully patterned Prana Sari Yoga Bag. $35
4. The Bamboo Yoga Block is subtle enough to blend in and is a great aid for advanced poses. $15
5. Instead of collecting DVD’s which can create visual clutter, you can subscribe to classes online via yogavibes.com (where you can purchase by the class or subscribe for unlimited access - $10-$25) or choose from the selection on the Netflix streaming plan ($8).