LA Times Home Round-up
- When you’re buried in books. Designers use books to display things, but what if you actually read books and cant bare to toss them after they’re done?
- Plotting a page-turning setting Setting the scene for a good spot to read.
- A Modernist’s work that made waves Jean Prouvé exhibition at the MOCA: Three Nomadic Structures.
- REDISCOVERED: A screen gem opens to a new audience Rodney Walker’s son is reproducing his dad’s furniture, beginning with the Walker Room Divider.
- One flower, infinite beauty The dahlias diversity is only part of their appeal.
- Casting the Couch No piece of furniture carries more weight in how a living room looks. And no purchase is more fraught. Dealing with the drama of buying a couch.
- Laguna Beach Finds Go for the beach, stay for the cute antique stores.
- Man of the House- Serendipity in the surf and sand A Malibu beach house promises adventure: treasure, stars and a buddy or two.
Published: Aug 11, 2005