We love summer because we can be outside all day long, but on the really hot days it's hard to stay out for too long without some relief! These outdoor water play tables are the perfect solution for days when you can't get to a pool, and they will keep your little one occupied for hours.
1. The water table above from A Lovely Lark is the result of a brilliant makeover from a thrift store find.
2. Ikea Hackers converted the Trofast shelves into this nifty water table with storage!
3. This Mud Pie Kitchen from Smile and Wave was made from scraps of wood and a plastic tub. You could achieve the same effect by using a wooden crate and finding a tub to fit inside.
4. This table from The Child at Heart makes use of a long coffee table's length with two inserts: one for sand and one for water.
5. Bumble & Bean shares really detailed and clear plans on how to put this farmhouse sand and water table together. Bonus: lids!
6. If you don't want to deal with wood, try using PVC pipes to create a table like this one from Jax in the Box.
7. These smaller tables from Ring Around the Rosies would be perfect for a toddler or baby.
8. This amazing tri-level water table from Monkey Slaps is made with under-bed storage containers (and some serious woodworking skills).
9. I'm a fan of this simple and sturdy looking table from Inspiration Thief.
10. For a different take on a water table, check out this neat tutorial for a table with a fountain from Instructables.