10 DIY Makeup Organizer Ideas
No matter how clean it may be, a cluttered bathroom always looks messy. Whip it into shape and put everything in its place with one of these easy DIY makeup organizers.
1. DIY Skateboard Makeup Shelf by a pair & a spare Kick-push your makeup into the right space with this fine-looking recycled skateboard shelf.
2. Leather Makeup Brush Holder by hello natural Having a hard time keeping your brushes close? DIY this easy, chic holder in leather—or your favorite heavy duty fabric.
3. Leather and Copper Cup Holders by A Beautiful Mess This DIY is great if you’re short on counter space in the bathroom. Clear that surface and place your items in pretty copper cups that hang on the wall.
4. Scrap Wood Makeup Brush Holder by Earnest Home Co Leather not your thing? No biggie, this amazing holder made of scrap wood looks like a work of art to us. Use it for your makeup brushes, or make it work double duty as a pen holder on your workstation.
5. Swanky Two Tier Organizer Because everyone knows that when you run out of real-estate, you move on up. The pretty photo is by Bridgit Sire, and Picklee has a great tutorial.
6. Recycled Picture Frame Shelving Nail polish and other colorful cosmetics look especially great on these shelves. If you like DaintyCreation’s frame display (available for $40+), check out Life Ann Style’s shadowbox tutorial for easy to DIY instructions.
7. Recycled Glass Makeup Brush Holder by hello natural Bring a dainty/delicate look into your boudoir with these glass containers covered in recycled stockings.
8. Pretty Bathroom Jars by Eighteen25 Simple and colorful, these recycled jam jars are a great way to tie in accent colors—all in the name of organization!
9. Sushi Mat Makeup Brush Holders by ShutzLife Sushi anyone? This easy-to-clean brush holder rolls up and travels well.
10. Hanging Organizer by Glamour This DIY is a perfect storage solution for a very tiny space. Darling little cups make it easy to store makeup and other toiletries, and it hangs nicely on your wall, freeing up that much-needed counter space.
– Re-edited from a post originally published 10.28.2015 – AL