Orange is an invigorating color, yet dividing. Some people love it enough to put as much of the hue as possible in their spaces. Others are on the fence about it, using it sparingly. Plenty of folks have added orange into their kitchen; we found ten different ways from around the web in which you can, too.
1) Cabinets, high and low via Desire to Inspire
2) A lone island: Hoboken Family Condo by Derk Garlick Architects
3) Orange all over: Steven's Bright Orange & Modern Kitchen
4) Textiles and pattern via Design*Sponge
5) Functional orange via Design*Sponge
6) Orange outlines Fiyel Levent's Brooklyn home via Design*Sponge
7) Orange art home of Alissa Walker and Keith Scharwath via Design*Sponge
8) Orange backsplash via Houzz
9) Here and there orange: Kelly's Retro Artist Loft in Downtown LA
10) Architectural detail orange Canyon House via New American Luxury
Do you have orange in your kitchen? If so, what method of using the color do you employ?
More orange kitchen inspiration on Apartment Therapy:
• Kitchen Gallery: Orange Like a Clementine
• Kitchen Spotlight: Meghan & Shawn's Vibrant Orange
(Images:1: Desire to Inspire; 2: Derk Garlick; 3: Bethany Nauert; 4: via Design*Sponge; 5: Grace Bonney; 6: Fiyel Levent; 7: Tara Wujcik; 8: leicht.de; 9: Vanessa Stump; 10: David Rahr)