Living in a small space can certainly have its ups and downs, but we call this Small Spaces Month for a reason. Just because a space is small doesn't mean it's not inviting, interesting or creative. Heck, you have to be more interesting and creative to pack a punch in such a small area. Here's a little inspiration from our archives to get those creative juices flowin'.
We've rounded up some of our favorite small spaces &mdash they range from Virginia, DC, Maryland and even Cape Town. If you've never lived in a space smaller than 1,200 square feet, you should certainly try it. It's a great way to exercise restraint. It's also a great way to hinder any hoarding (well, for most people!)
• 1. Haldane Martin's White Nest
• 2. Hunter's First Home: An Exercise in DIY
• 3. Chuck & Jessica's 196 Square Foot Green Shed
• 4. Stefan's Inspired & Eclectic Studio
• 5. Grace & Brian's Take On The White Box