Last week, we took a look at 10 Great Chicago kitchens - today, we expand that search to the entire midwest. We found kitchens from all across the region, representing various styles of design - cozy and rustic to modern and minimal, from first apartments to architects own homes.
Enjoy the look at these diverse and wonderful kitchens above and click through on each corresponding title below to see the full house tour.
Shown above, left to right:
1. St. Louis, Missouri: Ann & Dabney's Splendid Blended Storefront Conversion
2. Columbus, Ohio : Beth and Nick's Glen Echo Craftsman
3. St. Paul, Minnesota: Johnny & Stacie's Super Sweet Loft
4. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Alison & Jeff's Happening Home
5. North Canton, Ohio: A Bright & Beautiful Bungalow From An Ohio Trio
Second row, left to right:
6. Richfield, Minnesota: Jason Weinbeck's Mid Century Frugal Fix Up
7. Ozark, Missouri: Kelly & Ashlea's Converted Barn
8. Kansas City, Missouri: Lauren & Eric's Mixed-Use Modern Dwelling
9. Nashville, Tennessee: Heather's Vintage Granny Chic
10. Siloam Springs, Arkansas: Harmony & Vance's Newlywed Nest