We love to make things ourselves including our own tablet cases, but when we are short on time and cannot make our own cases, we do the next best thing, patronize handmade. In this roundup we take a look at some of our favorite handmade cases for the iPad, Galaxy Tab, Kindle, Xoom, and Nook, so no matter what your flavor of eReader or tablet, we've got a handmade case for you.
Since the iPad, iPad2, Kindle, Nook, Galaxy Tab, and Xoom are similar in size, cases and sleeves made for one device will generally fit the rest unless specified otherwise by the artisan.
- Iumi Frilly iPad Sleeve $68
- Blytheking iPad 2 Case AquaMarine iSockit $45
- Nuisart Padded iPad Case $40
- SeaSideSew Kindle 3 Water Resistant Case $25
- Kiwbags Custom Brown Leather Tablet Bag $139
- JiuJiu Padded Cotton Motorola Xoom Case $26
- Bertiescloset Transistor Radio Tablet Computer Padded Sleeve $28
- PuppyDogsNPolkaDots Elephants Gadget Case $22
- MyGreenMonkeyDesigns Vegan Ostrich Leather Tablet Case $38
- Landmarksandlions Leather Madison Collection Tablet Sleeve $62
Did we miss your favorite Etsy seller? Let us know in the comments!