Who doesn't love a good sale? I found a new excuse for procrastinating by spending my lunch hour shopping online. Private sale websites seem to be the latest trend in online shopping. I was already familiar with Gilt Groupe, but stumbled upon a few more sites while holiday shopping. Even Overstock.com joined the category of members only sites with their new website, Eziba. See a full list of private sale sites below the jump.
- Gilt Groupe: This is my favorite private sale website. They had a booth at last summer's Dwell on Design event and were attracting quite a crowd. They have a few items in their current sale that I am eyeing for Christmas presents.
- One Kings Lane: Their new sales events begin daily at 8am PST and last 72 hours. They offer designer decor, home essentials, entertaining products, and travel needs. Last month they were featured in InStyle Magazine as the Best of the Web.
- Decor Insider: Decor Insider opened April 1, 2010 and offers "to-the-trade" home furnishings at reduced prices.
- Rue La La: Rue La La is an invitation-only site that features private sale boutiques that are open for a set amount of time.
- Eziba: Eziba is Overstock.com's private sale site. Their sales start at 11am EDT and they currently offer free shipping up until December 25th.
- Achica: Achica is a luxury lifestyle store, which has savings of up to 70% on luxury home and lifestyle brands.
- ideeli: ideeli is a members only shopping community that features designer brands at up to 80% off in the areas of fashion, home, and beauty. The membership includes $25 shopping credits for each friend who buys.
- HauteLook: HauteLook has 48 hour sale events with discounts of 50-75% off the world's top fashion, accessories, beauty, kids, and home brands.
- 2M Collective: 2M Collective offers unique discounts and exclusive offerings on modern furniture, lighting, and accessories.
- the Foundary: the Foundary strives to bring a higher quality of life within reach. Their site features home essentials at up to 70% off retail.
Do you have a favorite members only shopping site for home decor?