It's hard to pass up a bargain! Here are 10 that caught our attention recently: some big, some small, some magnetic and some that hang things on the wall&hellip
Top Row, Left To Right
• Fish Ear Buds: for $8.99 from Pottery Barn Kids. Every kid wants to be as stylish as the teens they see, plus it will give you instant recognition as to which headphones are yours and theirs!
• Power Drill Pillow: for $6.98 from Target. Every kid loves to help in the garage, now they can pretend or potentially use it as a ray gun... ZAP!
• Knock Down, Flat Out Storage Collection: for $3-$8 from Land of Nod. Keep their school work organized and play date drawings on file with these bright storage units.
• Aluminum Auto Magnets: for $4.95 from CB2. They're sure to hold artwork up on the fridge or homework assignments up in their bedroom for right around $1 each!
• Map Of The World Pillowcase Sets: for $9.99 from Urban Outfitters. Let them have sweet dreams of Geography with these black and white pillowcase maps!
Bottom Row, Left To Right
• Good Habits Job Chart: for $6.98 from Target. Interactive chore and responsibility chart for little ones, use provided tasks or make up your own.
• Set of 3 Bird Hooks: for $9.99 from Urban Outfitters. For a toddler's room or adult space, either way they're sure to see lots of use!
• Storage Baskets: for $5.95-$9.95 from Land of Nod. Although the liners are no longer sold, we're sure you're crafty enough to make your own!
• Make Fun Shaped Chalk Kit: for $3.24 from Target. This kit is perfect for stashing away to make on rainy days or even to pack with kids when they go visit Grandma's house. Give it as a gift or just have some fun!
• Pink/Nectarine Body Pillow Pillowcase: for $8.88 from Walmart. This pillow case will make any room pop!
Have you found a steal of a deal lately? Let us know and leave a link in the comments below!
(Image: See links above for full image credits)