Whether you need them to prop of your books or you just like the visual oompf they provide when breaking up the monotony of a shelf full of book spines, bookends are a fun and easy way to show your bookshelf personality. We rounded up ten we'd like to see on our shelf.
• Mid Century Bentwood Globe Bookends/ Germany $150
• Marble Horse Head Bookends $22
• Vintage Industrial Cast Iron Candlestick Holders $22
• Mod Vintage Peacock Art Pottery Statue Pair $15
• Dachshund Bookends $150
• Pair of Green Glazed Ceramic Foo Dog Statues $76
• Rabbit Bookends $28
• Vintage Wood and Metal Book Ends $8
• Cube Bookends $25
• Set of 2 Palmae Bookends $50
Don't like any of these? Make your own with this Apartment Therapy How-To:
• How To: Turn Knick-Knacks into Modern Bookends.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.