5 Natural Objects You Can Use In Your Home
Sometimes the things that bring the most beauty and functional value to our homes are the ones that cost the least. The objects above can be found outdoors or for very little money, they add character, and they can serve multiple uses. Click below for a few ideas…
• 1 Margie’s home incorporates decorative stones that also work as paperweights.
• 2 A rock is repurposed as doorstop in a photo from Bolig.
• 3 A photo from Ferm Living shows a tree branch used as a hanging rod.
• 4 These tree stump side tables come from from Martha Stewart.
• 5 In the shower, eucalyptus releases a calming scent.
posted originally from: AT:Chicago