10 Painted Pieces: Making Old Loves Work In New Homes
Some times old furniture can have a tough time fitting in to new homes. Too big, too brown, too dark. If you have a piece, or you’ve seen one you love but don’t know where to put it and you’re feeling brave – a lick of paint might be just what’s needed to make old pieces work in modern homes.
3. Pink! You can see this gorgeous cupboard in lot of Rachel’s pics at Smile and Wave.
4. The dark solid colour of this table highlights the detail in the legs and trim.
5. Orange is my favourite colour and I’m so proud of it right now. This chest of drawers is by Sydney Barton.
6. the black accents on this chest really make it pop. You can see more colourful pieces in Marisa’s home tour here at sfgirlbybay.
8. I don’t know if I could do too much lime green. But the white accents and silver additions make this serious occasional table fun.
10. This side table is small enough to give a colour lift to even dark, busy rooms.
(Images: as linked above)