8 Interiors by the Decorator Showcase Designers
• 1 Family dining area by Leverone Design.
• 2 Stairwell by Nicole Hollis.
• 3 Kitchen by J. Weiss Design.
• 4 Bathing alcove by Nancy Van Natta Associates.
• 5 Dining room by Faiella Design.
• 6 Living area by Anyon Interior Design.
• 7 Bedroom vignette by Myra Hoefer Design.
• 8 A place to read and a place to bathe by Benjamin Dhong.
If these rooms have inspired you, head over to the Decorator Showcase site for hours and details. Tickets are $30, and it is of course a fundraiser (for University High School’s financial aid program), so it’s money well-spent!
Thursday evenings at the Decorator Showcase from 5:30pm to 7pm, affiliated designers will be signing copies of their recent books. Head over there tonight to see John Wheatman, who decorated the study in this year’s showcase; next week, meet Chronicle garden editor Zahid Sardar and the wonderful photographer Marion Brenner.
Anyone been to see the house yet? Do tell!