10 Rooms We’re Green With Envy For
Green is a great color that can be a good fit for any child. There are so many different hues of it, we thought a little eye candy was in order. Some have it on the walls, some dawn it in other places, but no matter where it is, we’re totally green with envy&hellip
First Row, Left To Right
• Nina Lou’s Falling Waters: Even though the walls in this space aren’t painted exclusively green, the lush forest wallpaper is enough for us!
• Tallulah’s Colorful Nursery: This room is seafoam at its best. It’s a bit vintage and a bit retro, but a whole lot of awesome and fun.
• Luc’s Robotronic Lair : This space is green in big ways and balances with brown throughout the space. Soothing and oh-so robot-tastic.
• David’s Bedroom: This space accents all over green paint with bright pops of orange. It can transition easily with a growing child in the years to come.
• Luca & Gia’s Simply Smashing Shared Space: This space has all green walls and is shared by two siblings. It’s balanced by almost every color in the rainbow, see for yourself!
Second Row, Left To Right
• Meg’s Kid-Friendly Vintage Chic Playroom: The big pop of green on the linens makes this room truly come alive. It’s a great way to play with color instead of being matchy-matchy.
• My Room: Oliver: This space is heavy handed when it comes to green accents. The toys all match and to us, it’s like a color coded bookshelf — a thing of beauty.
• Oscar’s Big Boy Room: This space in an oh-so cozy shade of green surrounds you like a warm blanket — yes please!
• Rowen’s Nursery Tour: This space has neutral walls and floors with one big patch of grass, or rather green stripe down the middle. Along with green accents, you might as well be on a safari
• Raffaella’s Pink Peacocks: Although this room isn’t green in a big way, the small pop of color in the carpet (just one square) and the chair keep it from being over the top color coordinated and extra matchy. It’s a great way to bring in just a little bit of something else and have it look like a design choice instead of an “oops.”
Looking For More Color Inspired Rooms? Check Out The Links Below:
• Orange You Glad It’s Not Banana? Orange In Kids’ Rooms
• 10 Blue Rooms For Boys And Girls Alike
• A Peek Into Some Pink Rooms
(Images: See full image credits from the links above)