If you're a firm believer that "less is more," you may recognize yourself in this post. Read on for some tell-talle signs that you're a true minimalist.
1. Your favorite color is unfinished plywood.
2. When friends come over, they ask you if you've moved in yet.
3. You have a special cabinet where you hide books with colored spines.
4. You once had a nightmare about throw pillows.
5. Your strict no lampshades policy has been the death of more than one relationship.
6. You secretly covet all the interiors on the Unhappy Hipsters blog.
7. You think window treatments are 'dishonest'.
8. You have a favorite shade of white.
9. You refer to Le Corbusier as 'Corbu'. (And you dress like him.)
10. All the rooms in this post make you twitch.